Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 10, 2015

This week was good. We had a baptism that stressed the crap out of me and my companion. We were getting calls from him "Come pick me up. I dont want to be late to my baptism!" So we drove 28 blocks having no idea where he was, he told us he was at some barber shop. Luckily his mom picked him up and we were almost late to the baptism!  haha   I was more stressed out about his confirmation on Sunday. His ward started at 9 in the morning, and we all know how hard it is to get up for church in the morning espcially when you're 9!  Luckily he was there and got confirmed. phew!!
We also are teaching this Chinese dude who doesn't understand us, so its a bit of an experience haha. We showed him the Bible video of Jesus being baptized in English and Chinese so we made some progress haha. 
Hopfully we'll have some baptisms this weekend so things are looking up. Thanks to everyone who has sent me something and don't be afraid to email me haha.  Elder Adona is out



Elder Briar Adona
Utah Ogden Mission
4380 S Orchard Ave
South Ogden, UT  84403

hint, hint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home