Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 3, 2015


This week went better than it did last week!


We had all of our investigators come to church, so my testimony on fasting and prayer grew a ton.  One of our investigators kinda has to be pushed to come to church, but once he did (consider this a blessing or not), there was this girl that he is interested in at school, and she is in the same ward as he is.  #flirt2convert
Some other investigators have great support systems from their parents and families.
Right now, all of our investigators are on date for the weekend of the 14th to be baptized.  So we need to do some serious finding for other people ready to be baptized.  Its crazy how the mission can be... you can have almost 0 investigators at church one week and then 4 the next week!  haha


All I can do is thank Heavenly Father and have faith that He will continually do the same every week.  This week, my testimony on prayer grew a ton.  During the opening hymn during the morning ward, I excused myself and said a quick prayer and that prayer was instantly answered!  Now, I know that not all prayers are answered instantly... like I'm even surprised it happened that fast, but it did, so I'm not going to question it!  Just know that God is listening to you and knows what is best for you.


Peace till next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home