Friday, January 2, 2015

December 30, 2014

This week was pretty slow due to Christmas. We were able to help two people make a date for their baptism so it definitely had its ups and downs. After being out for one transfer, I have grown to love helping people prepare for baptism. We were supposed to baptize 7 people on the 27th but they all fell through. I was pretty frustrated. As a missionary you really don't do anything aside from focus on baptizing other people. As a missionary you don't watch tv or movies unless its church produced. Basically, our pupose is to baptize. Having 7 fall through was awful, it sucks a lot. In the end its ok becuase I have enough faith that they will all get baptized and I know this gospel is true. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and he really did see God the Father and Jesus Christ. Through Joseph Smith we are able to have the fulness of the gospel through the Book of Mormon. I challenge all of you to read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if its true. 
Holla atcha
ya boy Elder Adona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home