Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015

What's up Everybody?
I've been good. It snowed finally haha. All of north Utah fasted and prayed for "moisture" I guess the farmers needed some water for their fields.
This week was pretty good. Me and my companion were able to go on splits. (thats when me and my companion split up and go with people within the wards.) We were able to split up and cover more ground and more lessons and solidify more people to get baptized. We are going to have a baptism this weekend. Its for this nine year old kid and honestly getting him to his baptism and to his confirmation at church the next day is kinda stressin me out. Its a good stress though however once he gets baptized and confirmed we are going to celebrate like crazy and by crazy I mean we'll probably go and work the area some more, so their will be minimal celebrating haha. 
Time has been flying since being a missionary. Its crazy to think Ive been gone for almost 15 weeks. Its also still kinda crazy to think I'm 10 hours from Moscow. Every time I tell people I'm from Idaho they make some remark haha. 
I miss all of you guys. See you next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home