Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February 24, 2015

This past week in the mission, we had transfers. That means every 6 weeks, I have the possibility of getting moved to a different area. Luckily, I found out that I get to stay in the South Ogden stake. In the mission, you grow to love the people you work with, the members, the stake and ward leaders, and the non-members. Its tough in the sense that you want the best for the people and bring the gospel into their lives... its just some people refuse to come to church and you can't help them if they can't help themselves. Its also sometimes frustrating when a family wants everybody and their dog to come to a baptism, so we have to keep pushing it back. Or trying to decipher whether people really mean what they say to you, or if they are just telling you want you want to hear. Its like to only know for sure what missionaries teach is true or not is only to read the Book of Mormon. Everything the church relies on is the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is the keystone to our religion. The Book of Mormon sets us apart from every other religion. I've read it and I know its true and I invite all of you reading this thing to read it and pray to know if its true or not. If you have any questions feel free to message me on fb. Ill do my best to answer as soon as can. That is all. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home