Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16, 2014



Things are all good here!  We have one confirmed baptism this weekend and I am super excited for it because it is my first baptism and I get to baptize her!  Why?  I have no idea!  I mean, I haven't taught her for very long, so it feels like I shouldn't baptize her, but it's cool, none the less.
We have other investigators, but they're not getting baptized yet.  One investigator doesn't feel included in her ward, so she's going to wait until she feels included.  And the others haven't come to church yet.  Sooo, my companion and I need to find some new investigators.  We have a potential investigator, but we haven't had the best contact with them, so its kind of hard to put them on a date when we haven't had much contact with them!
So me and my social awkwardness makes contacting people on the street or at a door... difficult and awkward!
Last night, we gave the sisters in our district that Wendy's referral.  I did not want to give up that Wendy's girl, but the sisters really needed that one.


Lately we've been hitting up all of the ward Christmas parties!  To put it in perspective for you all who haven't attended 8 Christmas parties, let me just tell you... it's like going to two buffets almost every night!


Other than that, not a whole lot has happened here.  I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true.  I see examples of His love every day.  I believe that through Christ we can do anything we want to, we just need to exercise a little faith in Him.


And THANK YOU to everyone who has sent me something!  It is greatly appreciated!!


Later Haters - Elder Adona
Utah Ogden Mission
4380 Orchard Ave.
South Ogden, UT  84403


Note from Mom:
If you've known Briar for more than 2 days, you know that he can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and can fall asleep virtually anywhere. Everyone he knows has at least one picture of him sleeping! Now it is his companion's turn to snap those pictures.  Here are a few... I'm sure there were many, MANY other photo opportunities!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home